How to create a n-tier app with Revolution

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Wed Sep 16 15:43:55 EDT 2009

In my company,  IT guys believe only in n-tier apps developed in Java
with a web interface. And often, I am not satisfied with the result.

I would like to create a proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate that it
is possible to create a n-tier app with Revolution. I read on the
Revolution web site that it is possible to do that but I didn't  find
an example or documentation which explains simply the concept and the
manner of implementing it.

Links or information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Jérôme