Groups: Bugs and features ("last group" broken)?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 14:39:49 EDT 2009

Yes, I ran into at least one of your issues back in May. Check out the "New
groups bugaboo" thread in the archives.

Eventually I was led to a very cool feature (by Scott Rossi), the
"templateGroup". Check this out. It is very stable. This is something solid; using
the somewhat ephemeral "last" keyword as a hard tool always seemed like a very
cute, but a little dishonest, methodology.

Apparently this is only a problem with groups. The "last" keyword works
fine with, say, buttons.

Craig Newman