Fwd: Obey dontSearch properties -- not working?

Paul Foraker paul.foraker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:24:22 EDT 2009

(Reposting due to bounce)

Using Rev Studio 3.5, I have a 1,200 card stack with 59 fields. I want to
replace a single character in any of the fields except one. I have that
field's dontSearch property set to true. I set that in the Property
Inspector and then tested it in the Message Box.

I bring up the Find and Replace dialog and check the checkbox, Obey
dontSearch properties. But, when I search for the character (é -- accented
e) the results include the field whose dontSearch is set to true.

Bug? Workaround?

-- Paul