Two questions about trev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 15 11:11:24 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> If one of the BBEdit users here could send me a screenshot of how that
> app displays this that would be very helpful.

BBEdit just selects the text, exactly as if you'd dragged across it with
the mouse. That's handy because you can hit an arrow key, which removes
the selection, and start typing. Or you can type any string and it
replaces the selected text (which can be a surprise the first time until
you realize it's just a text selection, but "undo" works to fix it.)

I like that it is simply a text selection. It uses my selection color
and acts as I'd expect. It allows undo to work, or lets me grab the
selected chunk and drag to move it elsewhere.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com