Printing a series of numbers

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 11 04:59:32 EDT 2009

Is it possible the info might be found in your printers manuel for
errors it
sends?  Even if the printer sends an out of paper error it might only
send
it to the printer and you won't be able to read it from the port.  If
that is the
case and you really need it you might be able to find a printer that
will
send error codes to the port if you look around and pay more.

-=>JB<=-