iRev list of commands available

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 05:03:35 EDT 2009

On 10 Sep 2009, at 04:20, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Where is there a list of iRev commands available?

I'm not sure there is one at this point. :-(

> I just tried revSpeak in iRev and got a handler not found error

Of the ones that make sense to not be there, that's one of them - the
server probably doesn't have a speaker anyway... ;-)

Remember that (like PHP), anything in a <?rev> tag is executing on the
server - all the browser on the local computer gets is the resulting
HTML file. Speech might work from a Revlet, though.

Ian