ideas for 6 year old stack

Sadhu Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue Sep 8 13:08:10 EDT 2009

Mark,

Did you notice Swami's 'known issue' that the stack parts open in
separate windows (which may or may not be 'behind' the browser)?  If
that doesn't solve it, tell us about your environment (os, browser,
etc.).  It's working for me on Windows XP pro, with Firefox.

Sadhu

ps, Swami is on HST, 3 hours behind me in CA on PDT, so I am taking the
liberty of a reply.