[ANN] RevLetObject javascript include.

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:44:46 EDT 2009

> My only worry is: What could happen in the
> specific case that users had disabled javascript,
> just like some Firefox extensions do.

The standard page created when building for web, uses JavaScript to
set certain page elements to visible, depending on whether or not the
JavaScript functions detect the revWeb plugin. If JavaScript is
disabled, then this cannot work, so the revlet is not displayed, and
neither is the message to go & install the plugin.

I haven't looked at Andre's JavaScript yet, but it would be good to
add a <noscript> tag to show a message if JavaScript is disabled.

Cheers,
Sarah