[ANN] NativeDoc 1.5.1

Damien Girard dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Sun Oct 18 05:59:14 EDT 2009

Dear Revolution users,

I am pleased to announce the release of NativeDoc 1.5.1, this versions
fix few minors bugs that NativeDoc can had with getProp/setProp handlers.

You can download it now using the NativeDoc Web Installer available
inside RevOnline, or directly from the Dam-pro website.
http://www.dam-pro.com/download

----------------------------------
Not already using NativeDoc?

NativeDoc allows you to generate an HTML API reference manual from a set
of documented scripts. The documentation is extracted directly from the
scripts, which makes it much easier to keep the documentation consistent
with the source code.

NativeDoc uses the standard Doxygen/JavaDoc documentation block style.

What is said about NativeDoc?

I have to write a lot of API documentation and make it available on the
web. Before I started using NativeDoc I had messed around with my own
solutions but none of them were nearly as polished, flexible and
powerful as NativeDoc. NativeDoc has made it so easy for me to write and
publish high-quality API documentation that I can't envision doing it
any other way.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems

SQL Yoga API generated with NativeDoc:
http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/docs/sql_yoga/api_docs/Documents/stack_libSQLYoga.htm

GLX Application Framework API generated with NativeDoc:
http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/docs/glxapp_framework/api_docs/Documents/stack_glxapplicationFramework.htm

--> Increase now your productivity NOW by extending your source-code
re-usability! Check out now NativeDoc!
http://www.dam-pro.com/nativedoc

Kind Regards,

Damien Girard