Custom headers HTTP protected site

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 23:49:07 EDT 2009

This worked for my case

    get "http://loginn:passwordd@www.baseballhq.com/"
    get it & "members/tools/"
    get it & "projections/proj.php"
    put url it into allPitchersBlock

    put libURLLastHTTPHeaders() into headersToAnalyze
    --one of the headers is        Authorization: Basic
cm90b3Bhc3MyOjUzcHJpbmNlNDY=

    filter headersToAnalyze with "*Author*"
    put headersToAnalyze into msg

Perhaps you could manually do the login page with your browser, using
LiveHeaders tool to capture the headers going to the server and sent
back.  I use Firefox 3+ on OSX 10.5, but I think LiveHeaders works
with most any browser.  Google it and see.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas