No returns in my text file

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 5 12:29:43 EDT 2009

Hi from Paris,

I create a password file, I put a list of passwords, one password per
line (with returns). I call it  "genuine file name on my on-rev server"

Running my first irev (on-rev) routine, I execute the command :

put URL "genuine file name on my on-rev server" into GVPassTable

Instead of a list of passwords (line by line) in my GVPassTable,
I find that the file contains a single line, with no line separation.

Is there something I haven't understood ? Where did the returns go to ?

-Francis