[ANN] revIgniter

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Nov 29 11:39:10 EST 2009

Didn't Paul Lutus write *Pie Writer*?   (I've been working with old Apple ][
stuff recently..just converted 500 Apple floppies to files in a mac folder)

Ha ! I have a copy of GraFORTH AND an Apple ][ right here.

By the way, the emulators have gotten REALLY good now...

VIRTUAL ][ <http://www.xs4all.nl/~gp/VirtualII/>