preferences display

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Sun Nov 29 07:02:41 EST 2009

Sorry, I think I know what occurred: When working on my present stack, I opened an old stack by double clicking, and it opened in an old version of RunRev... so I had for a while two versions open together, and it was some mixture (e.g. two different reset buttons in every pane of the preferences, what should be the case only for object size) which remained in the last version after that.
So setting the default version when you have several ones seems dangerous ! I get rid of all the former versions (I put them on a DVD for security's sake) and reloaded Rev 4.0.0. And the preferences are OK...

Thanks to Richmond, André and René

Jacques

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution