Printing rubbish

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:33:47 EST 2009

Hi Richmond,

I tried this before and found the following script in one of my files:
---

*put* fld "name" into tName

  *put* tName into url ("file:"&specialFolderPath("Desktop")&"/test.pdf")

---

This generates a PDF file on the desktop (OSX) and gets a Preview Icon.

But when opening the file it gives an error. Probably there is still
something missing.

Greetings,

William