[ANN] tRev Feature Friday - drag-n-drop your stacks!
jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Nov 27 10:42:29 CST 2009
What's new this Friday in tRev-land?
Watch tRev's new drag-n-drop stacks and check out several very nice
Drag-n-drop stacks in Object Browser:
- Make a mainstack a sub stack; make a sub stack a main stack.
- HOW: Just drag-n-drop in tRev's Object Browser!
- Hold down the shift key to make a copy of a stack, also!
New column buttons for the Object Browser:
- There's a new Visible column button for stacks.
- Close column button changes to Delete if you select a sub stack.
A new mode:
- Run tRev in lean-n-mean mode with no headers, footers or tooltips.
- This minimalist mode also offers you more vertical space for code!
- Changes made via the tRev column buttons now mark their stacks as
- Thus you are prompted to save your stacks in Rev unless you saved
them in tRev.
- Saving from the object browser or the code editor in tRev also does
a better job of
marking main stacks and sub stacks as saved.
- You are not prompted to save stacks when you already have!
Speed in the Object Browser:
- All of tRev's column buttons work much faster.
- They are making far fewer trips back to Rev.
- Many of these operations are over 20 times faster.
- Edit your stack names in the browser just like cards and controls.
Check it out:
Want to edit something? We can help!
More information about the use-livecode