Revolution is on Slashdot...

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Nov 27 11:33:37 EST 2009

On 27/11/2009 15:39, "Mikey" <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> /. is from severe tech heads for severe tech heads.  RR will never be
> accepted by this group.  This isn't the target audience.

Of course there are going to be plenty of people who are like that. But
there will also be plenty of people who will be interested in what we have
to offer. Slashdot debates always have a mind of their own and attract a
certain type, its just par for the course. No harm in weighting in here and
there but some people will have preformed opinions which we're not going to
change. A lot of readers don't go into the debates at all but have visited
our site. Lots of positive interest from that, which is great!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone