4d - Write

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:31:15 EST 2009

LOL.  As a 4D geek, the answer is yes. I have dealt with 4D Write
documents.  And Calc, and Draw, and Chart and...anyway, what do you want to
put them in?

Do you know what version of 4D your customer is using?

Don't knock the 4D productivity apps.  4D is an outstanding,
exceptionally-well-integrated tool (in fact, I would argue that it might be
the best integrated tool out there), and that integration crosses well to
all of the add-ons for the environment.

That said, it is proprietary, so in times like this, getting what you want
back isn't always easy if you don't know someone who knows 4D.

  and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."