Looking for a defined path to learn Rev (for new users)

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:54:52 EST 2009

Actually, this is really enlightening, given that
I do not live that time in computer history.

I remember that when i was a teenager, two of my
neighbors were University teachers who used
punch cards in their classes. Somewhere in this
house, there are some of these punch cards.

Always picked my curiosity to know what these
holes actually means... :-D

This have potential to create a future assignment
for Multimedia students.

Alejandro