Safari caches revlet

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Nov 16 19:34:33 EST 2009

Recently, Jim Lambert wrote:

> Anyone know of a way to force Safari to reload a revlet other than emptying
> the cache?
> When I upload a new version of a revlet, Firefox dutifully loads the new
> version, but Safari insists on using a cached version.

Not sure if this is possible, but the same issue happens over here with
Flash, and the way I get around it is to load the URL of the acutal SWF file
in the browser and hit refresh (then return to the HTML page).  This has
worked every time for me with SWFs, but I don't know if you can do the same
a Revlet stack.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director