Snapshot problems

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:22:06 EST 2009

I am trying to do a similar thing. In my case I have some content in a group
that is larger than the group rectangle, so it scrolls within the group.
However, I'd like to be able to take a snapshot of the entire group
contents, even the parts that extend beyond the rectangle (and can only be
seen by scrolling).

I tried your example " import snapshot from grp "MyCompositeThang" but it
only created a picture of the group with its scroll bars, not the entire
internal contents of the group.

Is there an easy way to get this? As I add things to the group, I'd like to
be able to create a complete image of the entire group contents, even the
parts that are not visible within the group rectangle.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein
www.designeq.com