Was: openstack or preopenstack confusing... Now "User Contributed Notes" for RunRev Dictionary

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Nov 11 11:41:24 EST 2009

But if you put the closeStack in the background script of the main stack
then you're back to the original problem. It gets called when you close one
of the substacks.

I notice it is working OK but it may be because that first card is always
open when the program is open (it's the central part of the interface) but
your comment makes me worry about the functionality of closeStack for other
users.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com