iRev on line Page Editor

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Nov 7 18:38:28 EST 2009

CKEditor 3.0 handles all entities -- no filtering needed, and can display
source on command. It has hooks for saving and loading, etc.

It's output can go right to the page with no coding. The demo even shows an
Ajax thing that pops up the editor in the middle of the text it's about to
edit!

This is *almost* a mini version of CODA in a web page.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev