iRev on line Page Editor

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Nov 7 17:57:55 EST 2009

Swami -- check out the incredible  CKEditor 3.0 -- I am working with it at
this very moment... it uses the CDATA form to substitute a custom rich text
window for a <textarea> tag.

It has everything you desire in an online rich text editor and more. Use it
to make an "included" page for the user contributions

yeah, I know - Javascript - but it is a thing of coding beauty...

http://ckeditor.com/

not sure how the licensing works in your case but I think it might be pretty
open..(dare I say free?)

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev