search for regular expression in text and put the results into an array

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Wed Nov 4 19:06:32 EST 2009

Hi,

I am absolutely new to XML, so please forgive me for this question.

I have an XML file which looks similar like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<statuses type="array">
<status>blah blah bla
   <some other>blah blah blah
      <and so on></status>

The <status>...</status> part is repeating many times, but with different content.

Regards,

Matthias