Help! Citrix, anyone?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:33:44 EST 2009

It's almost a decade since I touched Citrix/Winframe.  Can you explain
something about how your program works. For example, does it look to
the user's documents directory.  Does it do any kinds of checks when
it starts up?

I thing I remember Monsieur X having considerable problems with Rev and Citrix.

You might try sending any crash reports to RunRev.

Bernard