Stack conversion

Rick Rice rick-rice at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 3 12:56:17 EST 2009

Thanks Stephen, Tiemo and Marty for your quick responses. My original
question is proof that language is a poor form of communication (grin).
What I'm after is the content (text and images) of the original Tool-
Book "book". I do not want the actual code (script). I will redo the
actual presentation code (script).
Is there any way to actually get to the content? I have the original
"book" as well as the runtime (standalone) and have been asked by the
legal owners of the software to make the content available across
platforms.
Rick