Re-2: Off-Line revlets?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Nov 2 15:01:27 EST 2009

Hi,

i already tried that solution. It works without problems under Firefox here under Windows. But under IE8 i get no value back for "document.location.href;". Maybe due to security settings. I do not know.

But that means, that IE users cannot run the revlet, although it is started from the "right" website.

Regards,

Matthias