Stykz

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun May 31 13:08:16 EDT 2009

Colin Holgate wrote:
> Although naturally the palettes in the program are going to have a
> similar feel to the ones in Rev, the only things that make it seem
> like it's not an XCode app are the lack of Undo, and keystrokes not
> doing what they normally would do. For example, on quitting you're
> asked if you want to save. In all applications out there, command-D is
> the same as clicking the Don't Save button, but in Stykz it duplicates
> the selected item on the stage.

I know Ken's working on Undo (I'm helping with some of that, and hope
that RunRev can help too as the absence of an undo frameworks is one of
the most noticeable omissions for commercial deployment), and the other
sounds like a minor messaging bug that I'm sure will be fixed in short
order.

Heck, if that's all if it it sounds like Rev and Stykz are pretty
HIG-savvy overall.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World