On-Rev / Off-Rev

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat May 30 13:38:59 EDT 2009

Oh, really?  I looked long and hard for a crossplatform successor to
Hypercard for many years before I found Rev in 1999 or 2000.  And I
haven't found a viable competitor since then. What makes you think
there will be one in the future and what's more that it will be a
fraction as good as Rev?  (That's a rhetorical question.)