OT pour les Francaise: 3G pay-as-you-go in France?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:12:53 EDT 2009

I'd like to know as well. A couple of related things to test out:

   1. You should be able to put a normal mobile phone SIM into the USB stick
   with a data-plan.
   2. Vodafone are abolishing roaming charges in June
   3. AFAIK (I've asked the Vodaphone tech department, but not tested) -
   there is no real speed difference between using a bluetooth-3G-mobile phone
   set up and a 3G USB stick?