Screen capture video

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 24 22:47:53 EDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

There is a way, using EhancedQT external rather than the video grabber
external. An example of a programme doing this, made with Rev, is
Snapper Screen Recorder <http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com>. The
result of this is editable in iMovie. I might even update Snapper to
allow for editing individual frames before making the movie. Just
write me off-list with any questions.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille