Decorations

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Fri May 22 16:26:07 EDT 2009

Hi, I added a new subStack to this mainStack the decorations were set to
"title,menue,minimize" with two btn's, one to set it to
"title,menue,minimize" and two to set it to "title,menue,minimize,close",
compiled it, opened up there was only one box, the close box disabled, then
when hitting btn 2 the close box got enabled btn 1 disabled it again.
Besides these btn's no scripts in the stack or card.
Thanks, Hershel