Vista folder path

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Fri May 22 11:41:23 EDT 2009

I'm just now trying to get an old project working in Vista, and need
to deposit a folder in the equivalent of the Application Data folder
in XP. What must I add to the following? I know absolutely nothing
about Visa, so I don't even know if there is an Application Data
folder like the one in XP or where it is, and if there isn't one,
where should this folder go (complete file path and specialFolderPath,
if there is one.)

    if word 1 of the systemversion = "NT" then
       put specialFolderPath(35) into fPath
     else
       put specialfolderpath("system") into fPath
     end if

Cheers!

Lars