Launching .rev files on WinXP

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Fri May 22 10:22:12 EDT 2009

OK, I guess I need the long weekend more than I realized...

I have 3.5.0 build 870 on my WinXP Pro computer.  When I double click
on a ".rev" file, it luanches the Rev IDE, but it doesn't load the file.

I must go to File>Open and select the file.  Then it will open.

I right clicked on the .rev file and said "Open with" to see if it
might correct the problem, but I don't even have the "Revolution.exe"
file as an option.  I "browsed" to the .exe and selected it, but
it still won't show up in the list of available programs to open up
the file...

Anyone else seen this?

Bill