Reducing image file sizes

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue May 19 10:46:20 EDT 2009

You could use the Batch Process Wizard in JPEGCompress to perform the
compression.  I've used the wizard to compress thousands of photos, not
just JPEG's, in just minutes.  And the best part is that the program was
built with Revolution.

   Windows XP & Vista
   http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/jpegcompress-2.9.5-win.exe

   Mac OS X 10.3+
   http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/jpegcompress-2.9.5-mac.zip

   Linux
   http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/jpegcompress-2.9.5-linux.zip

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/