On-Rev Signup

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:49:25 EDT 2009

It confused the heck out of me also but the deal is the subdomain will
become part of your address which will be subdomain.on-rev.com. You
can be happy with this as an address or use a service that will
translate an address you currently own to map to that address (I do
this thru noip.com but I am sure almost all domain registrars offer
this type of service. The cheapest I have found (that is reliable) is
Godaddy.com

Best regards

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911