Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri May 15 12:27:18 EDT 2009

Mark-

Friday, May 15, 2009, 8:17:15 AM, you wrote:

> And so Mark W., did you try the recipe? Did it do what I explained and
> what this thread has been about?

Yes and yes. I'd say it's a script editor bug and you should write it
up. GLX2 doesn't exhibit this behavior, the IDE's script editor does.

> Mark, is this documented what you mention about stacks always loading if
> found in this folder location?
> If so, please reply with a doc and page number.

I will correct myself about files loading automatically, I was
thinking of lower down in the folder hierarchy. Nonetheless, common
sense would seem to indicate that storing data files in the Program
Files directory would seem a Bad Idea.

> That it default to this folder location raises thoughts about where I'd
> like to have my default location. That other software like MS Word
> allows such File Location defaults for its different file types, does
> not allow the request to go unanswered.
> For this reason maybe you/I would submit an enhancement request. Yes?

I really thought there was an enhancement request for this, but I
can't find it now. If you want to file one, I'd be happy to vote for
it - this has always been a pain.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net