Gender [was: Re: Cancel a repeat with a button]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri May 15 12:12:36 EDT 2009

It's funny you should mention that.  As I work at the satellite rather
than the main campus, may payckecks end up collecting dust at the main
campus and thus, recently, I deposited three at a time.  And I forgot to
endorse them.  I contacted the manager immediately who said, "don't worry;
we'll just cash them anyway!"

While relieved I wouldn't have to wait a week or three to get the money in
my account, I thought it was a little scary that they don't check for an
endorsement...

Judy