Sheets at the bottom and the sides?

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed May 13 16:39:14 EDT 2009

On Wed May, 2009, Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com wrote:

> It is easy to open a substack as a sheet inside another stack.  The sheet
> appears at the top of the parent stack as a drop-down dialogue box.
>
> Is there a way to make the sheet appear at the bottom or at one of the
> sides
> of the parent stack?

Check out my 6-years old stack "Drawers".

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/Drawers.zip>

Maybe you can make use of some of the ideas there; drawers can be
started from any point of a stack and even in diagonal directions.

 From the comments of side "Tools and Samples for Development" of my website

<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>:

"Demonstrates the use of "drawers" without using the new "drawer"
command introduced in Revolution 2.1.2. Therefore these forms of drawers
can be implemented also with older versions of Metacard and Revolution
and on any platform. Drawers can slide out and back at any point of the
rectangle of the main stack and even in diagonal directions."

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke