[OT] Politics and Programming

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed May 13 15:14:39 EDT 2009

Guys! You know the score! I've said this again and again. This list
is Not About Politics. Do not start threads even headed by "OT" about
politics. Richmond, you have been warned that another offence would
get you banned. I don't want to do it but I'm putting you on
moderation for the time being.

Regards,

Heather