[OT] Politics and Programming

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed May 13 15:01:50 EDT 2009

I think there are OT postings that are appropriate for this list such as
software or websites or requests or announcements that, while not to do
directly with Rev, can be of use to list members. However, politics,
religion and ethnicity are not among these topics, and it's time for this
thread to be squelched before it gets out of hand. List mom?

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini