revOnline

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat May 9 20:14:05 EDT 2009

All-

The new revOnline browser is a bit of a mystery to me. Over on the
left there's a kind of filter and I've figured out how the filtering
works, although (nudge, nudge, wink to the rev team) it would be more
useful if the various keywords also displayed how many entries I could
expect to find in each category. But the keywords themselves (I'm
assuming that's what they are) are in some random order and there
doesn't seem to be a way to sort them alphabetically or otherwise.
Right now they just read like free association poetry:

files blur sepia resize

They're not grouped by any structure that makes sense to me. I suppose
I'm assuming that the organization does make sense to somebody...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net