Another newb question - How to you clear a field?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 8 18:13:13 EDT 2009

Jacque, So, why can't we have a very conspicuously placed "something"
that does just what you've done here; lists links to all these great
resources and "LABEL" them as being for "Newbies". Like in the very
first paragraph of the Users' Guide, or on a button that appears
prominently on the Window that appears when we open Revolution. Why
make  the Newbies hunt and query?

Joe Wilkins