Math issue, isn't it?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 8 17:49:44 EDT 2009

Yes, but my point was if someone was creating an Accounting
application, he would have to know to wrap all of his equations in
value(), otherwise he could not do any logical comparisons on equated
values. While your approach works, I think that the better approach is
for this issue to be addressed in a future update. If there is no
present way to prevent 283.67 - 150 - 133.67 from equaling
0.00000000000002842 other than wrapping it in a conversion function,
then that needs to be addressed. I failed 6th grade math and even I
know that is wrong! :-)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management