Newbie question - Set the cursor to....

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 8 17:11:14 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

You need to lock the cursor right before or after setting it.
Otherwise, the cursor will be reset as soon as the handler finishes
running.

on mouseEnter
    lock cursor
    set the cursor to hand
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
   set the cursor to arrow
   unlock cursor
end mouseLeave

You may need to put the unlock cursor command in multiple places. For
example, there may be situation where going to a new cards imlplies a
cursor change.

on preOpenCard
   unlock cursor
end preOpenCard

There is also a property defaultCursor, which might be useful. You can
find more about it in the docs.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille