answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 7 15:24:14 EDT 2009

yes and this has and still works with my just finished project, with stock
answer and ask dialogs. Curious, I made two test stacks with ask and answer
used in handlers in buttons. I also tried it with a substack.
Everything worked as expected. Sheets aren't totally modal, one can navigate
to another stack while the dialog sits there on the first stack, but then
the dialog goes away if one clicks anywhere else, as expected.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com

2009/5/7 Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software <
userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com>