On-Rev links

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Thu May 7 13:21:30 EDT 2009

Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am collecting a page of links to On-Rev sites, so we can all see
> what other people are doing and get ideas.

Thanks, Sarah!

By the way, I took the plunge, and made a folly, to try a founder on-rev
hosting ;-)

I noted, though, that the mail hosting was less than satisfactory
-- but I am not sure whether it's on-rev's fault, or Orange's fault!
(I live in France, and Orange ex-France Telecom is my ISP)

I suspect that Orange doesn't permit to use an "external" smtp,
though I had somme success with Apple's MobileMe server...