Stack updater

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed May 6 21:43:45 EDT 2009

Marty,

A brute force method would be to open stack 1; load all of the data
you wish transferred to the other stack into vars; close stack 1; open
stack 2 and load all the vars into the objects in stack 2. If they are
numbered sequentially, this should be very easy. Otherwise, perhaps a
bit tedious.

HTH,

Joe Wilkins