Joining 2 images

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Sun May 3 20:56:39 EDT 2009

Sarah, others may know better, but I think you'll find this difficult
to do. The way one might do this in a stack would be to import both
images, then get the imageData of each, and join them up.

The imageData is actually just a list of pixel values as they are
rendered by rev. Typically, a jpeg or png image file does not
actually contain that data, it will contain a compressed version
which you can't just stick together in the same way.

You may need to look into a command line tool like image magick that
you can make shell calls to, either to extract the imageData or to do
the whole job.

Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be able to tell us I'm
wrong, but that's my understanding. :(

best,

Mark