On-Rev scripting

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:07:33 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been playing around with on-rev, testing various things,
learning how to write these scripts and having heaps of fun. Since we
are all learning, I thought it would be useful to share what I have
done, so I made a page that looks for all the irev files on my site
and lists them out as links to the page and with links to show the
actual scripts.

Check it out here <http://troz.on-rev.com/> and feel free to copy
whatever you find useful (at your own risk).

My latest page shows the calendar for a month
<http://troz.on-rev.com/calendar.irev>.

Cheers,
Sarah

P.S. Sorry to people on the On-Rev forums for the cross-posting, but I
know not everyone reads forums.